UP Scholarship Status 2022 : The main purpose of the UP social welfare Department is to give scholarship to those students who are studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th in government and private schools. To get scholarship, visit the UP government portal link mentioned below www.scholarship.up.gov.in
UP Scholarship Status 2022
Students belongs to UP state for the academic year 2021- 2022 those who were applied for pre metric and Post metric scholarship scheme under any cast they can enter their registration number and Date of birth to check their scholarship status from the official website of all the scholarships and fee reimbursement online system, Uttar Pradesh.
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022
For the academic year 2021-2022 scholarship scheme there were very huge number of students applied.
As we are all aware that UP pre matric (9th and 10th class) and Post matric (11th and 12th class) scholarship scheme process was fully completed on 25th October 2021 by online mode. After this UP scholarship welfare Department officially announced to check their scholarship status those who have applied for the same at official website scholarship.up.nic.in
Students belongs to any cast weather sc, st, obc etc. applied for the scholarship scheme now they can check their scholarship status by entering their registration number and Date of birth by logging in the official website. This scholarship scheme is given to students so they they can continue their studies.
|Query||UP Scholarship Status 2022|
|Department Name||Social Welfare Department, UP Govt.|
|Online System||Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System|
|UP Scholarship Year||2021-2022|
|Scholarship For||Pre-Matric(9th and 10th) Post-Matric(11th and 12th)|
|Last date of Application||Pre Matric – 12.10.2021, Post Matric – 25.10.2021|
|Mode of Scholarship||Online Mode|
|Class||10th & 12th|
Note : why scholarship is required:- Scholarships are to reward a student’s academic achievement and educational programs. This is actually a Golden opportunity for young and genuine aspirants.
As we all are very much aware about The Indian education system, has a lot of issues in it:-
- 1. The poor quality of education in government schools and colleges. where there is a majority of underprivileged children who go to take education. Regardless of allocating Rs. 94,800 crores for the education sector. which is in the previous Union Budget and Rs. 99,300 crores in the budget of 2020-21. But still, there is no prevention in the high level of dropout rate in the schools, especially for intermediate classes.
- 2.The financial condition is the poor quality of education in government institutions is the secondary reason of dropouts. scholarship has become an important weapon.
Scholarships are important for all. This is not only for college programs but also for school or post-education achievement.
Scholarship Status 2021-22 Session
|Status Check Through Bank Acc No. (By PFMS)||Click Here|
|Scholarship Status for Pre Matric||Fresh | Renewal|
|Scholarship Status for Intermediate Student (Post Matric)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Scholarship Status For Postmatric other than Inter||Fresh | Renewal|
|Scholarship Status for Postmatric other State Student||Fresh | Renewal|
Check UP Scholarship 2021-22 Status
|New Link Active||Click Here|
|DG Shakti Portal Online Name Check
|Check Status & Correction (Pre Matric)||Login (Fresh)|
|Check Status & Correction (Post Matric Intermediate)||Login (Fresh)|
|Check Status & Correction (Post Matric Other Than Intermediate)||Login (Fresh)|
|Check Status & Correction (Post Matric Other State)||Login (Fresh)|
Here’s a list of top few reasons for scholarship requirements :
- 1. Increasing Cost: increasing cost in today’s education system is the main key factor for underprivileged students who are financially very poor. scholarships gives them a chance to full fill their dreams by accuiring good education.
- 2. Student Loan Rate is shooting up: as I told you education system is more demanding and that’s why education loan for students again become a major problem .by getting scholarship half of the students tension vanish .
- 3. Basic Living Expenses: to study many students has to leave their homes and study in expensive PGs. But through scholarship they can ease their basic living expenses.
- 4. Study Abroad: same for those students who wants to study abroad for further studies by getting scholarship they can pursue the same .
Note : List of various scholarships schemes for students :
- 1.National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
- 2.Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Hope you have understand all about UP Scholarship Status 2022. For same kinds other news visit our website regularly and continuously.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APS Home Page||Click Here|